Be a part of it
May Lifestyle Calendar Now Available!!!
Please click on this link to view the calendar.
May 2013 Newsletter Now Available!!!
May Lifestyle Events:
Memorial Day Palooza Pool Party
Coke Zero 400 NASCAR Race
Please click on any of the above links to view information concerning these particular events.
Things You Should Know (TYSK)
Things You Should Know is part of a planned communication strategy that recognizes that there is no one perfect communication medium.
- Newsletters and Articles are great for providing detail but have a short shelf-life
- Websites are wonderful, if you go there!
- Notice Boards have the same problem and aren’t much use if you are out of town
- Email has almost complete penetration these days but the written message is sometimes mis-interpreted
- Face to Face communication is very effective but is time-consuming and often only reaches a partial audience
- The jungle drums (aka rumors) are only as good as the information that feeds them.
Del Webb Orlando strives to make use of all of these communications channels in order to deliver timely, effective and accurate information.
Things You Should Know (TYSKs) are a means of delivering timely information to as wide an audience as possible so that we provide information to our residents quickly, effectively and accurately. TYSKs are delivered by email to all residents who have email and printed copies are posted on Notice Boards and the community Website. We aim to hold at least the past 3 months of TYSKs on this site for archive purposes.