Community Update 4.11.18
Updates and Projects:
· Next BOD Meeting is Thursday, May 3rd at 5:30 p.m. Details of meeting forthcoming.
· Next Townhall Meeting is Friday May 4th 10:00 a.m. More information will be communicated.
· Master Association meeting is tentatively April 27th. Please look for notice posted by Ridgewood 48 hours in Advance.
· Ridgewood Gardens is working on treating the body of water by the Tree of Life. Challenges are the pond is a stagnate pond with zero outflow. They are treating again in April but is an Eco System monitored by South Florida Water Management District.
· Vista Chino residents regarding lakefront clearing please reach out to the Master Association Jessica Tavarez 407-872-7608; or email firstname.lastname@example.org OR Ridgewood Lakes – Steve Syer 863-557-6929. They are the parties to answer your questions.
· Plants at the Entrance Fountain are in the process of being replaced due to damage from the cold.
· Transponders DO work on both the front and rear access gates.
· Vista Shore Irrigation in the “Circle” AND Park are being addressed. Thank you for your patience.
· Seven Sable Palms Del Webb Boulevard and by Vista Catalina are going to be replaced. Thank you for your patience.
· Sylvester Palm at Vista Carillo sign is being replaced.
· Pickleball Court lights are on a timer and will be on 5:00 a.m. to sun up and dusk to 11:00 p.m. Installed by James, Kudos to him!
· Guests visiting the pool need to check in with the Front Desk before entering the pool.
· KARAOKE is back. Please look for Lifestyle Updates.
· Original Tree of Life bench has been repaired and soon to be returned. Both benches will remain for your pleasure.
· Congratulations on the one-year anniversary for the Tavern. Congratulations Frank Sultzman and all his Volunteers for all of their hard work and time commitment.