Communications Committee Updates
Suzanne Gray - Committee Chair
To ensure that open channels of communication are maintained between the Board of Directors, Del Webb Homeowners Association, Community Association Manager, Del Webb Orlando Homeowners (members of the Association) and Ridgewood Lakes Master Association so that all pertinent information is accurately exchanged between each.
The CAC had a very productive meeting on March 23, 2018. After we reviewed the surveys presented to us, we will address some of the comments. We are very appreciative of those who responded.
- We are working with the management to make access to the portal easier.
- A drop down column has been added to the portal that will contain info from the Board of Directors, the Community Manager via HOA updates, and the Communication Committee, and the weekly news.
- Rumors seem to be a problem, but if we, the CAC, are not made aware of these, then our hands are tied as to how to correct the information. Please contact the CAC via our newly set up email:email@example.com. We welcome all comments and concerns via this email access and will attempt to respond to those that relate to the DWO community.
- Will be working with Alexis to keep the portal and TV monitor's info current and eliminate old data in a timely manner.
- All comments regarding DWO are accepted by all committees and the Board of Directors and these will be addressed to the best of our abilities.
- We can consider a course on how to best utilize the DWO website/portal. More to follow on that.
The CAC is working very closely with the Community Manager and staff to improve your access to all data related to our community. With the new management only for about 3 months now, we will have some growing pains and a learning curve. Please give all of the staff and our newly formed committees time to get our feet on the ground and provide our DWO community effective and honest communication and assist with your needs to the best of our ability.
We are here for you!!!!
**Page updated 3/25/2018**